Tranwo Technology Corp. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tranwo Technology Corp. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 02/10/2017.
- 1.1We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors or APP users; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- 2.1This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
Collecting personal information
3.1We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address and/or phone number);
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- 3.2Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's written consent and it is your responsibility to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- 3.1We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Using personal information
- 4.1Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
4.2We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website for you;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send you goods purchased through our website;
- Supply to you services purchased through our website;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
- 4.3If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- 4.4Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
- 4.5We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third parties’ direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
- 5.1We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 5.2We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 5.3We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- 5.4Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- 6.1Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- 6.2Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries or regions which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: [the United States of America, Russia, Japan, People’s Republic of China, Republic of China and India].
- 6.3Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- 6.4You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 6.
Retaining personal information
- 7.1This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- 7.2Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
7.3Without prejudice to Section 7.2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- N/A No data is stored on our servers.
7.4Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 7, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
- 8.1We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 8.2We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- 8.3All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- 8.4You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent or received over the internet.
- 8.5You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- 9.1We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- 9.2You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- 9.3We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
10.1You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- 10.2We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- 10.3You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- 10.4In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- 10.1You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
Third party websites
- 11.1Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 11.2We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- 12.1Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- 13.2A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- 13.3Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- 13.4Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- 13.5We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
13.6The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use [cookie name] to recognize a computer when a user visits our website OR track users as they navigate the website OR enable the use of a shopping cart on the website OR improve the website's usability OR administer the website OR prevent fraud and improve the security of the website OR personalize the website for each user OR target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users OR validate authenticated users sessions OR facilitate the use of our website search engine.
13.7Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 47) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
- in Chrome (version 52), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
- 13.8Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- 13.9If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
13.10You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
- in Firefox (version 47), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 52), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
- 13.11Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Data protection registration
- 15.1This website is owned and operated by Tranwo Technology Corp..
- 15.2We are registered in Republic of China, Taiwan, under registration number 70738018, and our registered office is at No.236, Sec. 3, Huanbei Road., Zhubei City, Hsincho County 302, Taiwan, R.O.C. .
- 15.3Our principal place of business is at same as above.
15.4You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address [given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.]